Créer des partenariats public-privé pour faire face à la complexité de la sécurité routière
(June 10, 2022) – Noah Budnick, Executive Director of Together for Safer Roads is focused on bringing research and business expertise to the public sector to solve the complex problem of eliminating preventable traffic deaths.
We talk about:
- Why elected officials and government entities need to step up efforts to reduce preventable traffic fatalities
- The increase in the number of vulnerable people and kinds of vehicles using roads
- Is averting preventable road deaths a partisan issue?
- Use of AI and local insights to shed light on solutions to avoid traffic crashes
- Fleet safety and the strong demand for direct-vision vehicles and retrofitting vehicles with blind-zones
@TSRCoalition #RoadSafety #TrafficFatalities #PreventingTrafficFatalities #TrafficDeaths #TrafficCrashes